ALPHA GRIPZ TRAINING BASICS
Place the bands over the second knuckle of your fingers. The lower you place them, the easier the exercise is. Start with the green band and work your way up as you build strength.
Always perform the exercises slowly and controlled. When you reach your maximum opening position, hold for one second before bring the fingers slowly back together.
We recommend 3-5 sets per hand per training session, or until you feel your muscles start to tire. Unless you have bought a double set, you will need to train one hand, and then the other. You can increase sets & resistance as you gain strength.
It's normal to feel your muscles as you workout. However, stop exercising immediately if you feel pain or numbness.
You can try these different positions and explore the ways these different movements train your extensors.
1. Pronated with your palm down
2. Supinated with your palm up
3. Neutral position palm facing the body
These postures can be combined with different arm positions.
1. Extended arm pronated, supinated, then neutral
2. Bent arm horizontally 90° pronated, supinated, then neutral
3. Bent arm vertically (upwards) 90° pronated, supinated, then neutral
Train at YOUR level! DO NOT overtrain! Discontinue use if you experience pain or numbness from exercises